• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vacation time

brightroar

Oakley Beginner
heading to Oahu for 2 weeks, first time to the Islands. I have heard rumors that sometimes the O stores there have Hawaii specific merch you can't get anywhere else. Can anyone comment on this? Any tips for the area? I will be just north of Honolulu for most of the trip.

heading to Oahu for 2 weeks, first time to the Islands. I have heard rumors that sometimes the O stores there have Hawaii specific merch you can't get anywhere else. Can anyone comment on this? Any tips for the area? I will be just north of Honolulu for most of the trip.
I think our O store is lame. There is 1 in Ala Moana shopping center and one somewhere in Waikiki. There's a store called Pipe Dreams that got some local artist stuff that's kinda cool, I think they're at Pearlridge center. Sometimes the surf shops got hawaii icon pairs. But seriously don't expect to find Oakley deals in Hawaii LOL

I was just there in November. I went to the store in Waikiki. the only Hawaii specific thing I found was a t shirt. There some stores called freaky tiki that I found some good deals at.

One at Kalakaua and One in Ala Moana down the road. Kalakaua is a better store IMO. Ala Moana is just a mall, whereas the other store is next to the Prada store, Nike etc. Really depends on when youre there. I went every year for Kokua fest and some years there was exclusive stuff.

I am back, picked up a flag hard case and MF bag. Staff was, truth be told, pretty rude at ala moana. freaky tiki had some tin foil carbons and conductor 8's that were half off that i am presently kicking myself for not buying.

I can't say anything about it, but I can say that it's so cool that you are now on the island and will be resting. I would like to have a rest so much, but now I quit my job and I have to look for a new one, so I constantly sit on a job search site. I think that some new vacancies would be ideal for me.

Latest Posts

Back