• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Value Of A LNIB Romeo 2?

hearno

Oakley Collector
I was poking around my dad's house and found a box from when my parents split up a couple of years ago. He asked me to look for some bullet reloading crap that he had and wanted to start using again. Instead of bullet stuff, I found a little black box with holes in it. My heart stopped for half a second. In my mind I found TiO2s or 24k XX or something that I was going to keep forever. I opened it up and found a pair of mint condition Romeo 2s in carbon. The coin, warranty papers, even an extra set of polarized lenses. Can anyone put a value on it? Ebay prices can't be trusted and he didn't want to give them to me but he was curious and so am I since I've never been into this particular model. Thanks. I'll get some pics up this afternoon.

I picked up a BNIB from a I store recently for vault price of 200 and another that was LNIB on eBay for 225. I would say no more than 300 is a good number. They don't seem to sell for more than that on eBay and I surely wouldn't pay that, unless it was a special edition Scelzi frame.

If it has an extra set of polarized lenses I would most wouldn't pay more than $300. Probably get more by selling the lenses separate from the rest but together about $300 to $325

So without extra lenses...$250ish, with extra lenses $300-$325ish.

Latest Posts

Back