• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Verify this C-Six Aluminum?

Cool I will look
7730cafca646214d52f0d7c1deebee03.jpg

Hard to see but the C-Six is bigger and behind.

Attachments

• 7730cafca646214d52f0d7c1deebee03.jpg
    7730cafca646214d52f0d7c1deebee03.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 101
I'm going to have an Aluminum c-Six in hand soon (or so I've been told)... At that time I'll compare a turbine rotor lens. That's my best idea at this point. I have seen photos Composing Badman to c-Six and it's not even close :( the six is bigger by at least 4-5 mm.
I'll try to keep the forum posts when I find out for sure!

I'm going to have an Aluminum c-Six in hand soon (or so I've been told)... At that time I'll compare a turbine rotor lens. That's my best idea at this point. I have seen photos Composing Badman to c-Six and it's not even close :( the six is bigger by at least 4-5 mm.
I'll try to keep the forum posts when I find out for sure!
That is sweet if you do figure something out .. You would be the go to Guy for c six lenses. The bad you may have to put up with Frank if he ever wants something ..that's. Like getting A anal exam at a truck stop no good will come of it :lol::lol: Hi Frank get your prostate checked!:p

Last edited:
That is sweet if you do figure something out .. You would be the go to Guy for c six lenses. The bad you may have to put up with Frank if he ever wants something ..that's. Like getting A anal exam at a truck stop no good will come of it :lol::lol: Hi Frank get your prostate checked!:p
I already have my source for lenses

Condition vs. value, total win hands down. There's a large pile of people here who would jump on that. A pile even larger than Frank's collection... barely.

Definitely a win for condition and value. Had a few say that if I passed they wanted in on the deal. These glasses won't be leaving my collection for a very long time.

A pile even larger than Frank's collection... barely.

I agree, but does anyone even know how big a pile his is?? From reading threads I start to question if he even knows how big it is. :lolsign:

Definitely a win for condition and value. Had a few say that if I passed they wanted in on the deal. These glasses won't be leaving my collection for a very long time.

I agree, but does anyone even know how big a pile his is?? From reading threads I start to question if he even knows how big it is. :lolsign:
Get the boots if you're gonna walk around. :p

Congratulations!! That is an awesome deal even without the box.
I did order some lenses direct from Oakley probably 1.5-2 years ago. I did not have to send my sunglasses in either, thankfully.
They were supposed to send me ear socks also, but I never received them.
The member who I bought my C-Six from said I could also have Rx lenses placed in whatever color I wanted, but with all of the options it would be very expensive.

That's a good thing to know about not having to send in the glasses. I'll have to check into getting an extra set of lenses so I could take out the originals and not be worried about wearing them so much.

Latest Posts

Back