• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vertex Boots

Kingme

I am Jim Jannard...
Southern California
Anyone use these yet? They look pretty cool, and old Oakley looking. Kind of looks a little like the old kitchen sink backpack. I noticed these a few weeks ago, but $175 is way too steep. I see they are only $87 now for the Black Friday sale, and I am in need of new work boots. I just ordered a pair while they still had my size in stock. Just curious if anyone has been wearing them yet?

DAF91940-1F61-4483-9ABD-3B7736BF1238.jpeg

Anyone use these yet? They look pretty cool, and old Oakley looking. Kind of looks a little like the old kitchen sink backpack. I noticed these a few weeks ago, but $175 is way too steep. I see they are only $87 now for the Black Friday sale, and I am in need of new work boots. I just ordered a pair while they still had my size in stock. Just curious if anyone has been wearing them yet?

View attachment 1014687
You should have spent 90$ and used this code then you would have saved a few bucks:p
PM-BDAY-22
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 19-18-17 Oakley Your Shopping Bag.png

Got mine today. I typically get a half size bigger since most Oakley shoes Ive had run slightly tight. This one is true to size. So wish I would have ordered a half size smaller, but its not a big enough deal to exchange it, its just a tad loose. Tightening the laces more seems to do the trick.
9B45EA58-8EFF-4D7F-818C-CF4EC891AC2D.jpeg

Got mine today. I typically get a half size bigger since most Oakley shoes Ive had run slightly tight. This one is true to size. So wish I would have ordered a half size smaller, but its not a big enough deal to exchange it, its just a tad loose. Tightening the laces more seems to do the trick.
View attachment 1016665

What size did you buy?
What does one shoe weigh?

Last edited:
Back