• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Frogskins

SlackeR

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone kinda new here. I'm looking to buy my first set of Frogskin and I figured why not start from getting the vintage one's.

I have a few people i've spoken to online and would like to verify if these are indeed authentic from Japan as the seller claims it to be.

725f9b8d.jpg

bd1b6991.jpg

43de9ecd.jpg

13aa25d6.jpg

8bdf25b7.jpg

from what I see they are indeed the same as the vintage ones I have which I bought new!

Hey thanks for the reply. I've seen some wherein the hinges look different. I just forgot where I saw them

Yeah, just be careful. They look like suspiciously good to be 20 something years old. If they're not asking much, it might be a red-flag.

Yeah that is what I was thinking they look good for 20 year old sunglasses. The price they have for each is twice the amount of a regular frogskins. What do you think?

ahhh so you outbid me today :cool:

I'm not bidding anything right now :) are you bidding on something with exactly the same photos? if you do then either the seller for the item you're bidding on or the person I spoke with might be a scammer?

Back