• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses - In Depth Review

On the polarized testing bit:

If you dont have a computer screen readily available you can look through both lenses one in front of the other (yes the have to be removed) and rotate one of them 90 degrees. If they are polarized it will block nearly all light once rotated. Yay physics!

I ordered some Bronze Polarized lenses for the Gascan's and they work...Took them for a car ride last week and they had the rainbow effect on my dashboard (Honda Civic). It may not be as amazing as Oakley's polarized lenses are, but they are still effective and present.

My mistake. I just tried that and still no change.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The auction clearly states polarized, but like I said I'm not bothered by it.

I own a pair of VL lenses for my Juliets and they are for sure polarized as when I look at my phone with them it looks all rainbow like and I can see the shadows in the back of car windows. So I dont know what to tell you mine are the Fire lenses.

Ya ive tried the vl lenses and from what i could tell they were definitely polarized. I also got the rainbow effect sometimes when looking through the glass while driving so i believed they were but was unsure of the exact scientific specs behind the process.

Back