• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

W00t! Beret!

O-Brother...please do tell if that source may have another X-Metal Beret. I am in need of one...to feed on! :p Check out my signature below. He he!
Unfortunately that's the last and only one. It really comes down to luck unless you know someone who's retiring....

Unfortunately that's the last and only one. It really comes down to luck unless you know someone who's retiring....

Thanks! I've been very patient in searching for one. It really is just hard to find...but it is definitely out there. So jealous your search is over...but I am very happy for you. Please think of me when you feel it needs a new home. He he! :p

Thanks! I've been very patient in searching for one. It really is just hard to find...but it is definitely out there. So jealous your search is over...but I am very happy for you. Please think of me when you feel it needs a new home. He he! :p
Heh that will be a long wait my friend! My wife saw the beret and said "you spent a few hundreds on that?!" to which I replied "yeh, it'd look cool on me when I grow old and get bald!" :comando:

Looks great!
Very jdd32. Wellcome to the X-Metal Beret club.
Thanks! Now I need to find a leg holster to join the Leg Holster club! Hopefully it won't cost me a leg... else won't be able to use it without a leg!

Heh that will be a long wait my friend! My wife saw the beret and said "you spent a few hundreds on that?!" to which I replied "yeh, it'd look cool on me when I grow old and get bald!" :comando:

Thanks! Now I need to find a leg holster to join the Leg Holster club! Hopefully it won't cost me a leg... else won't be able to use it without a leg!

Do you only have one leg already then?