• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

Went back to the blue leather straps on my Blue Angel Citizen. Bought this one to put my stingray straps on.

586F73E2-2005-4293-8960-293A3BF5FC7A.jpeg

BE41A288-BF61-4B11-A8E4-DECE36809261.jpeg

2E3823D4-635B-4FEE-9727-225D8E37B620.jpeg

Last edited:
the stingray strap gives me goosebumps every time I look at it but it's also oddly interesting...
Yeah sting ray is like nothing else, you kind if have to see it to really see it.. I had this custom made, "polished central pearl" "sand" color.
It is so cool and weird at the same time, it sparkles as you rotate it. It's like diamond encrusted dinosaur skin or something!
72464075-C5D1-4795-879A-4CC46E128D8D.jpeg

the stingray strap gives me goosebumps every time I look at it but it's also oddly interesting...
I like the stingray and shark straps. I seriously want to get more watches just to get more stingray straps in different colors and to get a shark band. Diver watch with a sea creature strap just looks cool to me, lol

Yeah sting ray is like nothing else, you kind if have to see it to really see it.. I had this custom made, "polished central pearl" "sand" color.
It is so cool and weird at the same time, it sparkles as you rotate it. It's like diamond encrusted dinosaur skin or something!
View attachment 966104

I like the stingray and shark straps. I seriously want to get more watches just to get more stingray straps in different colors and to get a shark band. Diver watch with a sea creature strap just looks cool to me, lol

The straps just give me them Pirates of the Caribbean bad guy vibe lol, but I think yeah they fits really well to the ocean theme for diver watch. More than shark skin strap even! Don’t think I can pull them off with my watches though as I only have 1 that’s a diver watch. It’s a beater and I don’t want to ruin the strap!

Back