• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches (other than Oakley) You're Wearing Today

custom skx007 build
D1485C7A-A1F0-43BB-B68E-FBC37CE82CE7.jpeg

How easy are they to mod? I never see the same twice, and never look like the stock model.

Inquiring.. for.. a friend, who... may need a new watch box if I, I mean, they, like what they hear..
I got this from awc panama, check the website and email him if you want.. For the money he does good work and if you want custom stuff he can point you in the right direction to pick parts out.

As for a watch box..I had this custom made by @Solomon_Denali
manzanita hardwood with glass lid, buckskin wrapped removable bricks the watches go on, it's an heirloom
FEB994CB-1195-4915-B95F-6A0D68B583E3.jpeg

I got this from awc panama, check the website and email him if you want.. For the money he does good work and if you want custom stuff he can point you in the right direction to pick parts out.

As for a watch box..I had this custom made by @Solomon_Denali
manzanita hardwood with glass lid, buckskin wrapped removable bricks the watches go on, it's an heirloomView attachment 895258
Pimp, brother

I feel that way about the speedy's. I had a moon watch, sold it a few years ago, and regret it every time I see one.
I like the speedy too, I just don't wear an automatic watch enough to keep it wound and haven't found a winder that's worth a ****.

One of my current favourites, bronze H2O Kalmar 2. Has a very nice green patina in places and combined with the dull bronze on leather with worn canvas its perfect for any occasion. Older version as well so it still has the 2824 grade just below the chronometer grade that they don’t offer in their watches anymore. Built like a tank and tested to 3000m.

E28F81CB-D780-418D-AC21-3A705D8DCA9D.jpeg

I like the speedy too, I just don't wear an automatic watch enough to keep it wound and haven't found a winder that's worth a ****.
don't keep them on a winder just wind and set them when you're ready to spend a few days with them. A winder just wears them out unnecessarily anyway besides needing an outlet!

don't keep them on a winder just wind and set them when you're ready to spend a few days with them. A winder just wears them out unnecessarily anyway besides needing an outlet!
I heard a winder keeps the movements from freezing, but I am no expert. Yeah, that's true, I do miss my automatic watches though!

Back