• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Watches Other Than Oakley

After work earlier this afternoon wearing
B&R Aviation.Camo.
20190826_124412.jpg

Does anybody recommend Crown and Caliber? I’m looking to pull the trigger on a Seamaster or Submariner for my 40th and I want to stay away from ADs if at all possible.

Does anybody recommend Crown and Caliber? I’m looking to pull the trigger on a Seamaster or Submariner for my 40th and I want to stay away from ADs if at all possible.
I've never dealt with them, but they are probably ok. Check their return policy and speak to someone live on the phone before pulling any triggers would be my course of action personally.

Chrono24 is a fun app for your phone, and a legit website/marketplace for watches.
Typically I'll source a piece there or ebay but then look up and contact the seller directly to talk further. Good hunting!

I've never dealt with them, but they are probably ok. Check their return policy and speak to someone live on the phone before pulling any triggers would be my course of action personally.

Chrono24 is a fun app for your phone, and a legit website/marketplace for watches.
Typically I'll source a piece there or ebay but then look up and contact the seller directly to talk further. Good hunting!
Or I could go with David SW David SW DAAAAAAVID SW like the Pontiff says.

Latest Posts

Back