• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Water Jacket & Racing Jacket Gen 1/2 Earsocks, Nosepieces & Straps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hi Cacatman,
Do you have any of the water jacket nose pieces still available?
Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
Actually, are the water jacket arm pieces still available also?

Username Hidden said:
Hi Cacatman,
Do you have any of the water jacket nose pieces still available?
Thank you.
Username Hidden said:
Actually, are the water jacket arm pieces still available also?
4819A11F-EA64-42A9-B0D8-BE1A8294A86E.jpeg
CC78B5E1-9698-4D9F-B1BB-AB43676EF96C.jpeg

The water jacket right and left arms have different writing on the inside. One has “C.E.” And the other arm has “Made in the USA”.
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

No worries, Catat Man. How much are you selling them all for and how much to send them to Australia?

Username Hidden said:
No worries, Catat Man. How much are you selling them all for and how much to send them to Australia?
The prices are specified in the OP. Also, I will be coming to Australia in July. I can bring them with me if you are interested and OK to wait. Reliable postage from here is like $100 (via DHL) from here.

Am I wrong by suggesting UK Post?

The link says with a "small parcel 500g" its GBP14.50 and arrives in zone 2 (next to one of the red ticks at the top of the page) in 6-7 working days.

Please let me know if I am way off by suggesting this option.

Username Hidden said:
Am I wrong by suggesting UK Post?

The link says with a "small parcel 500g" its GBP14.50 and arrives in zone 2 (next to one of the red ticks at the top of the page) in 6-7 working days.

Please let me know if I am way off by suggesting this option.
You know I live in Amman, Jordan, right?

If you can find a cheaper but reliable option from here (aside from DHL, Aramex etc), I'm all ears. Even though it's totally your choice for you to take the risk if you want me to send by the cheaper Jordan national post option, I do not want the headache of losing both item, payment and reputation when it doesn't arrive and you place a PayPal claim and then give me negative feedback.

This is where I am posting from.

Hey @cacatman
Just seen this thread.
It’s quite confusing to see what this new buyer is up to.
He/she reaches out to me asking for nose piece water jackets which I happily agreed to sell for the old asking price of $30 from back in the day.
Then I propose to send it to @Jakeracefox who he is in communication with for water jacket ear socks so he can save money on shipping cost.

And here I see another parallel conversation for water jacket rubbers.

What a waste of time it has been.

Username Hidden said:
Hey @cacatman
Just seen this thread.
It’s quite confusing to see what this new buyer is up to.
He/she reaches out to me asking for nose piece water jackets which I happily agreed to sell for the old asking price of $30 from back in the day.
Then I propose to send it to @Jakeracefox who he is in communication with for water jacket ear socks so he can save money on shipping cost.

And here I see another parallel conversation for water jacket rubbers.

What a waste of time it has been.
It would make no sense for him to buy from me if I am more expensive.

@Rzrblde, I know @Manish personally and I can certainly vouch for him. He's a very reasonable and honest seller. If you've got a good deal with him, then I'd recommend that you follow through with him.

Hey Cacatman,
Thanks for the message. I just want to get a new nose piece and potentially ears socks (I’ve ordered some from eBay a month ago and they’re apparently on their way still).
I’m just trying to get that result. Was happy to get spares if it ended up that way.
At this stage, I have no finite shipping cost, or timing confirmed - there is no deal on the table so-to-speak.
I’m not here to stooge anyone, I just want to get the items. I paid money just to be online here to do so.
I’ll follow up with Marnish now - I was waiting for a shipping cost from him and I’ll follow that up.
Hopefully that explains any concerns he may have had.