• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Water Jacket & Racing Jacket Gen 1/2 Earsocks, Nosepieces & Straps

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I’ve just seen that this is all on the same thread. Still figuring this out.
Hey Marnish, I hope that makes it all clear for you. Have you been able to head to the post office to determine the postage cost?
Also, where do we stand with the third party?
Mate, I’m not wasting your time. There’s no one pulling out. I’m buying your nose piece.
I just need the ear socks probably (refer to post above) too.
Maybe you can answer one of my concerns- how do I get the head strap off my current ear socks and onto a new pair?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hey Marnish, I hope that makes it all clear for you. Have you been able to head to the post office to determine the postage cost?
Mate, I’m not wasting your time. There’s no one pulling out. I’m buying your nose piece.
Maybe you can answer one of my concerns- how do I get the head strap off my current ear socks and onto a new pair?
@Wavecloud’s Customisation may be able to help you with getting the strap swapped out. I am willing to sell my ear socks too you but as I said before I wouldn’t be able to ship for a couple weeks. I told my work I want some time off after this job and it goes for another week 1/2 so hopefully I get to go home after at least for a day or 2

@Manish that would work for me sending nose piece to me then sending it all together I think shipping to UK for something that small should be under $20

Username Hidden said:
@Manish that would work for me sending nose piece to me then sending it all together I think shipping to UK for something that small should be under $20
I dont believe the potential buyer is in UK. He is based in Australia and the cheapest to ship from the US to Australia is $40.

Username Hidden said:
Of course not. I haven’t gone to the post office with the understanding that you will ask @Jakeracefox if it’s ok to ship the nose piece to him instead since you plan to buy the ear socks from him.
Hand sanitizer should be the answer to the removal and installation of ear socks.
@Wavecloud’s Customisation would be the best to give expert advice on this.

Hi Jakeracefox and Marnish,
Please let me know if I am wrong but we are all now on this thread?
Are we able to have Marnish send the nose piece(s - tbd) to you and then send it all to Australia?
If so, are there any time restrictions that anyone can see affecting this plan? Also, how do you see the payment type and timing of that payment playing out?
Thanks for the help!

Username Hidden said:
Hi Jakeracefox and Marnish,
Please let me know if I am wrong but we are all now on this thread?
Are we able to have Marnish send the nose piece(s - tbd) to you and then send it all to Australia?
If so, are there any time restrictions that anyone can see affecting this plan? Also, how do you see the payment type and timing of that payment playing out?
Thanks for the help!
Please take the discussion offline. This is @cacatman s sale thread.

Username Hidden said:
Please take the discussion offline. This is @cacatman s sale thread.
No probs, bro. It bumps my thread. 😂😂😂

Hey Cacatman,

The other seller has had a change of heart. Am I able to buy these ear socks and nose pieces from you, mate?
And if you have any spares please let me know as I’d love get my hands on a couple of pairs of each as spares for myself.
Thanks for your help and also for stepping in earlier.
Obviously I’ve been on here for about a week and there’s been somethings going down before my time that’s still affecting people on here. Which is really sad to hear as it’s a good place to get legit spares and chat to people that really know their stuff.
Ok, let me know the plan if we can sort this out ASAP - when you’re able!

Username Hidden said:
Have factory original brand new Oakley replacement parts for sale. Guaranteed genuine. NOT AFTERMARKET.

Prices reflect what the parts are worth to me (as I don't have many).

Price includes registered mail from Australia. It's roughly $20 USD for shipping alone!!! :(

If you take more than one item, shipping cost is the same, so reduce second item by $20.

1. X3 pairs only. Replacement pair black Water Jacket Ear Rubbers (R + L). Each side is different (i.e. directional). Note orientation of skull and directional printing "Made in the USA". Can be used for first generation racing jackets also - $70/pair

2. X3 pairs only. Replacement rubber nose piece for water jackets. Interchangeable with first generation racing jackets - $70/nosepiece.

3. X3 pairs only of each colour. Racing Jacket first generation replacement nose bombs (R + L). Come as a pair in either black or root beer. Interchangeable with water jackets. Each side is different (i.e. directional). $55/pair.

4. X1 pair only. (Pro) Racing Jacket Livestrong Ear Rubbers (R + L). Come as a pair. Can be used for earlier Jawbones, "Livestrong" is printed on one side only. $50/pair

5. X3 pairs only. Lower Gasket Rubbers for Romeo 1 frame. $45/pair.

6. X5 pairs only. C-clips for Mars. $40/pair.

7. X4 pairs only. X Squared gasket rubbers. $40/pair.

All are Oakley factory original replacement parts.

View attachment 302985View attachment 302987 View attachment 302986View attachment 302988 View attachment 302990View attachment 302989 View attachment 302991View attachment 302993 View attachment 302992View attachment 302994 View attachment 302995View attachment 302996
Pm