• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

We are here to answer one simple question! Omatter or X-metal,which one reigns Supreme

Omatter or X-metal

• Omatter

• Xmetal

• For posers who can't make up there mind Omatter and Xmetal

• None, I collect raybans

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do enjoy Xmetals.....but my collection and what I wear most are my O matters. Light and comfortable to wear all day long. Not to mention a ton of collectible stuff that have already been customized by Troy Lee, Chip Foose, David Flores....etc. And at a third of the price who doesn't like O-matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It started with a B1B grip, an Eyeshade, Frogskin and later an M-frame boys....

This is like which came first the chicken or the egg........

I'll take the Poser view . . . a classic is a classic. When I reach for my Eye Jackets or Straight Jackets I know this is iconic, classic Oakley i'm rockin'. Same when I reach for Juliet Gen 1 Plasma Ice, rockin' the classic.

Both classic Oakley, just different . . . taking the middle road and glad to ride it :vinsent:

IMG_3940.JPG

I'll take the Poser view . . . a classic is a classic. When I reach for my Eye Jackets or Straight Jackets I know this is iconic, classic Oakley i'm rockin'. Same when I reach for Juliet Gen 1 Plasma Ice, rockin' the classic.

Both classic Oakley, just different . . . taking the middle road and glad to ride it :vinsent:

Fence sitter!!!!!

View attachment 378334
I don't think you can go wrong either way. The Xmetals are awesome and the Omatter are too!!!!

I still have two pairs of Romeo X-metals from about 97 with the original coin and everything. They're gnarly. The Romeo two's have to be my favorite though

Latest Posts

Back