• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Went Out Today For Some Oakleys, Got A Rescue Puppy Instead!

This was just sent to me while I was at work.

pu8uvehe.jpg

Nice. there is not much I would rather spend my money on other than Oakley's. Rescuing a dog would be one though. Shelter dogs are the best. Especially with all these "frufru" dogs people pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for from breeders or pet stores. My dog is a rescue and she's awesome. I made it a point to only own rescue dogs after experiencing both. congrats on the new addition to the family and doing a great deed.

Haha, hit & run with apple juice, too funny. Thats an adorable puppy. I just opted for a puppy German Shepherd from a breeder and should be picking him up at the end of October after my deployment is up.

Good luck bud and keep us up to date!

Little Update. She's freakin Adorable!

Already stopping the puppy bites, plays great with our 5 year old boxer, knows (when treats are out) her name, come, sit and down (lay down). Working on Army crawl and Up (stand up), drop it and take it. She's also potty trained (most of that credit goes to the rescue who must have been working on it) and now she's almost bell trained (rings a bell to tell us she wants to go out).

We've had 2 successful bell ringings this morning to go outside!

This dog is ridiculously smart. I mean, I've trained 5 dogs before as a kid and adult, have a degree in psychology (as does my wife) so we had high expectations, but this dog is abnormal. She picks up on everything so fast. It's kind of frightening. She's way ahead of where our boxer was and boxers are known to be very intelligent (yet stubborn).

Only going into today for round of shots and wellness check at a good time. She's showing sings of a little puppy flu.

Congrats on the training, I never thought of ringing a bell to get out. Ours just comes over and grunts or barks when she wants outside.

Back