• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Sorry for the bad picture, this is my daily driver and I call her Black Mamba! 2006 Denali completely blacked out! Will be doing some custom interior work over the holidays including suede headliner, black ostrich door inserts and embroidered headrests of...... either square O's or scatter skulls. Absolutely love this truck!! I will post some more pics up sometime soon, also now has LED halo headlights and blacked out tails too!

Last edited by a moderator:
My main girl!

11309867.png

She gets the job done when i need to show up somewhere and act like i mean business.lol

I've been looking to get a full-size pickup lately, well..something newer. i have a '01 4x4 F-150.
But i've been looking at some 08'-'10 5.6 Titan's lately....they look pretty monster lifted and what not...

@Jaymann
Some nice rides there.
I have been to London three times, Bristol Once , and traveled through Newquay
Driving on the wrong side of the road and those round abouts would get me confused.
Maybe if I spent some time over there outside of business I wuold try it.

Im probably going to trade my Scion for a Silverado Crew cab in 2012.
Me and the Wife are both tall people and the room would be nice for the family.
Its going to hurt at the Gas pump though.

I've never been to Newquay but hear its nice down there... London is once place you don't want to drive in a standard it's a nightmare...

Gents love the ranges, jayman nice vintage 4x4 and Pitboss lovin the all black man, thinkin about getting a 4 door wrangler blacked out like that. Currently i don't even have a car. My fiance is kind enough to drive me around.

I have a 2000 MKIV Jetta VR6 and I get around 23MPG sometimes as high as 29 but I do most of my driving on highway. Ive been around VWs for a long time and all I can say is that I love european cars. As soon as I graduate that might change as I'm looking into a sports car and only the M3 is in european list. I will be considering an S2000, 350Z and the M3. Will be my little graduation present :)

Latest Posts

Back