• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Suburu GT Forester (The family vehicle)

I've always wanted a '99 WRX, and the Mrs has always wanted a 4WD so when we had our 3rd child is year we compromised and met half way! She got her 4WD and I got my '99 WRX (engine) both in the same vehicle! Had a larger turbo installed as well as a 3 inch exhaust all the way through to give it that unique Suburu grumble!

7460643c.jpg

My other little baby! - 2006 250cc Kawasaki GPx
Owned this for over a year now and haven't even ridden it! (no license yet but will get it eventually) but for the price I couldn't pass it up, especially considering the low kilometers it has for its age!!

f305d01e.jpg

b28470ae.jpg

99396000.jpg

38132eee.jpg

DUDE!! I have been seriously considering a Honda CBR 250cc,,,how is the 2500cc to ride for newbies?
does it have enough power for city riding? I really like those 250's. how's the sound of it? if i ever do get one, I want a Yoshimura exhaust system!!

Sound great!! Rides smooth and picks up speed quite decent. I've only done a few laps around the block myself on mine as I don't have a license yet. Couldn't help myself!!

I drive either my lifted 2005 Z71 crew cab or my 2003 350z. I enjoy driving both but the truck is definitely a lot more fun

Latest Posts

Back