• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

First off I want chrisbron's holiday car. Trade you for a pair of SE bikes froggies :)

Daily ride is a Black 2008 Infiniti G35x.

Fun ride is a Yellow 1975 Corvette Stingray.

Realized I have no pics of either... I will work on getting some up (the Vette is in storage, not exactly a good winter car for MN)
whats the X stand for ?

AWD... something you would never need in California :)

FYI this car owns the snow. If you are in a colder climate and are looking for an somewhat upscale ride look no further.

1002548z.jpg

The black VW is a 2011 Jetta S with tiptronic 6-speed. Nothing special really and is my current daily. 33-35 on the highway and mid to high 20s in the city if I play nice.

The big red Ford is a 2010 F150 Lariat. Only modifications are dealer-added front and rear fender flares and larger wheels and tires. Mileage will remain a mystery because I honestly don't want to know. All I do know is that my wallet starts to quietly weep when the tank gets to about a 1/4th because keeping that 5.4L fed isn't cheap.

And the red VW is a 2010 Jetta TDI with 6-speed dual clutch gearbox. 50s and beyond on the highway (I've seen over 60 on a couple of occasions) and mid-30s in the city. A blast to drive. The TDI engine just pulls and pulls and pulls and with the DSG you never notice you're breaking the speed limit until it's too late. It currently lives with my brother at U.S. Naval Station Norfolk. He bought it from me after passing a couple of extremely difficult tests and securing a very difficult promotion for his specialty in the U.S. Navy.

And the black piece of **** behind the Jetta is my other brother's Nissan Sentra. I'm considering having it towed and reporting it stolen. All it's doing is just sitting there since my dumbass sibling went and bought some POS S-10.

Back