• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Love my 2011 Maxima 3.5 SV.....
photo7-1.jpg
photo.jpg

Del about time lol

I was waiting for you to chime in. My wife wants me to sell the VROD for several reasons. The main reason is that she says that I didn't ride it much this summer....which is true. But....the early part of the summer was brutally humid and the second part of the summer was brutally wet. I also take two 750 mile trips each summer....which I did not take this year due to work. This is a pic from Americade in June (Yearly rally in Upstate NY)
2011-12-11163505.jpg

Ha ha... Mate dont do it Here in the UK we have to have a car tested (MOT) every year once they are 3 years and over to make sure their fit for the road (more money for the government really most of the time) My SL55 is almost 9 and this years test showed that i had done 437 miles! lol

Well...the other reason why I don't ride it is due to the Mustang. My wife has only been on the bike 7 times this whole year. Prior to this year....we would take the bike everywhere on the weekends. Since we got the Mustang....she only wants to take the Mustang.

Anyways....rumor has it that this will be the last year (2012) for the V-ROD, so maybe it will increase in value in the coming years. One can only hope.

Wish i had the space for a bike in the garage would love to have a bike like yours... i don't know much about bikes but isn't the V-Rod what Harley are all about?

No....unfortunately not. Actually, to the die-hard Harley guys....the VROD is the anti Harley because is water cooled. The motor was also designed by Porsche whic also goes against the Harley die hards (not being American made or engineered). With all of the EPA regulations coming down the pipe in the next several years....all the Harleys wil be water cooled. It is time they get on board whether they like it or not. Also......the VROD is the best selling Harley overseas.

First off I want chrisbron's holiday car. Trade you for a pair of SE bikes froggies :)

Daily ride is a Black 2008 Infiniti G35x.

Fun ride is a Yellow 1975 Corvette Stingray.

Realized I have no pics of either... I will work on getting some up (the Vette is in storage, not exactly a good winter car for MN)

Back