• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Love the V-Wagon! Got to do a few laps in one at last year's Barrett-Jackson auction in Vegas. I bypassed the long lineups for the Corvette, and hopped right on into the V-Wagon! I laughed with my co-driver when we agreed it was the most underrated and unknown car on the course! And the Caddy clearly had more horsepower than the Corvette! It was awesome, would happily bring one home one day!

I posted on this thread before but didn't know how to put of pictures. Since I learned I thought I would add them now.

Last edited by a moderator:
GRFMotorsports i think 18 mpg is not too bad for such a big car . . .

Love the V-Wagon! Got to do a few laps in one at last year's Barrett-Jackson auction in Vegas. I bypassed the long lineups for the Corvette, and hopped right on into the V-Wagon! I laughed with my co-driver when we agreed it was the most underrated and unknown car on the course! And the Caddy clearly had more horsepower than the Corvette! It was awesome, would happily bring one home one day!
in other words Caddy's eat Corvettes for breakfast :D

our new baby..:smile:

brando.jpg

didn't see this thread until now lol. i'll play

my old baby, GSR swapped eg hatchback with minor exterior mods. stolen and stripped the same day i installed remote alarm (oh the irony!).

q92ZN.jpg

80LTq.jpg

current car, 98 coupe. actually hit something on the freeway and ripped off my ek4 SiR front lip lol.

b6W4X.jpg

VfSmn.jpg

if things go smoothly next saturday, I'll be picking up a red 2.0T GTI to get by for a few months since my current car is getting sketchy!

ha, my brother had a '98 civic silver hatchback, with a 5zigen exhaust system which ended up getting trashed after a while then he switched it out for something else which was a bit quieter.
GTI's are nice cars. I love their new GTI's.

Back