• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Been a long 6 months since the last time I sat in this seat

15AD9616-3B5C-400C-AEFE-6727A699BB01.jpeg

A46D4317-4EFA-43F3-B94E-09534B92BF6A.jpeg

Last edited:
Fùcking knew it!!!! Góddamn Ford! Worst trucks ever! The one time I deviate from GM and it sticks me right in the ass.

Mine has been great. ‘04 F250, 6.0. The Triton wasn’t that great of an engine. OK, but not great. They get used and abused as work trucks quite a bit. I’ve owned vehicles from just about every major manufacturer, and generally speaking luck has nothing to do with it. Regular maintenance and responsible driving do.

Mine has been great. ‘04 F250, 6.0. The Triton wasn’t that great of an engine. OK, but not great. They get used and abused as work trucks quite a bit. I’ve owned vehicles from just about every major manufacturer, and generally speaking luck has nothing to do with it. Regular maintenance and responsible driving do.

My ford truck must have been treated like a Tijuana whore because it quit working pretty damn quick. It’s the first Ford I’ve owned and the first vehicle that took a ****, and yes I’ve owned quite a few used vehicles. I guess I should just start buying used vehicles huh?

Back