• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

I’m down to just my DD, a little Taco. This thing is Six years old now and has 18,000 miles. I normally walk to work. I’m currently looking for a low mileage 2016-2017 Mustang GT.
2fd04ac28524af222f82a95a23a80d60.jpg

Mine has been great. ‘04 F250, 6.0. The Triton wasn’t that great of an engine. OK, but not great. They get used and abused as work trucks quite a bit. I’ve owned vehicles from just about every major manufacturer, and generally speaking luck has nothing to do with it. Regular maintenance and responsible driving do.
I've been driving Ford vans for 27 years straight in my company and every single one I drove they were neglected not much of maintenance basically just oil changes and they all were very reliable not even one of them broke down on me no problems with engine or trannys.
I have no complaints for these Ford trucks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I’m down to just my DD, a little Taco. This thing is Six years old now and has 18,000 miles. I normally walk to work. I’m currently looking for a low mileage 2016-2017 Mustang GT.

What do you consider low mileage for the Mustang, and what state are you in? My buddy is actually thinking of getting rid of his GT not sure how much he has on the odometer though.

What do you consider low mileage for the Mustang, and what state are you in? My buddy is actually thinking of getting rid of his GT not sure how much he has on the odometer though.

Under 20,000. Under 30,000 if I can find a Black, Silver or White 6speed manual. I’m in KY.

Latest Posts

Back