• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

c2651401bb37ae7d5922a61e6620ba44.jpg

We gotta get these black S4’s together

Seriously i will
Just have to wait a little when all the hype goes down then good deals will come.

The c6 had all sorts of issues and bugs they worked out over the years. Never get the 1st year of a new model. My 2005 c6 would lock me in, lock me out, water pump, harmonic balancer, ac control unit, had to put it in reverse to turn the engine off, on and on...

Wait until the z06 hits in 2022, then wait a couple more years for the deals on those. I see a 2025 black twin turbo z06 as my next car after this shelby has run its course.

The c6 had all sorts of issues and bugs they worked out over the years. Never get the 1st year of a new model. My 2005 c6 would lock me in, lock me out, water pump, harmonic balancer, ac control unit, had to put it in reverse to turn the engine off, on and on...

Wait until the z06 hits in 2022, then wait a couple more years for the deals on those. I see a 2025 black twin turbo z06 as my next car after this shelby has run its course.
Life's too short to be waiting 6 years for a car.

Latest Posts

Back