• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

Seriously i will
Just have to wait a little when all the hype goes down then good deals will come.
Based on specs, it's already a good deal. Following versions will only get more expensive.
See it going the way R-35 GTR did. When that first came out, it was a steal at MSRP. Now they are into supercar pricetag category (disclaimer - I own a 2017 R-35 and it's a great/fun car but was much better deal 10 years and 30k ago).

The c6 had all sorts of issues and bugs they worked out over the years. Never get the 1st year of a new model. My 2005 c6 would lock me in, lock me out, water pump, harmonic balancer, ac control unit, had to put it in reverse to turn the engine off, on and on...

Wait until the z06 hits in 2022, then wait a couple more years for the deals on those. I see a 2025 black twin turbo z06 as my next car after this shelby has run its course.

The Z06 is slated for release fall of next year or beginning of 2021. Provided the frames don’t start twisting (again) after real world owners start modding the Stingrays.

my rental for the weekend :D. Add in my OTT and we're golden

20190726_153417.jpg

Resized_20190726_105441.jpg

Back