• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

I know exactly where your coming from, anything with a ****load of computer control eats batteries for lunch if they are not a daily driver. After 2 batteries in 3 years on the 911 I now have a permanent battery maintainer wired in. Sick ride by the way! Launch control?

for sure. I think I’ll keep the battery disconnected. Easy to connect when I’m going to drive it.

I’ve done a true launched once. Remember when Han Solo would make the jump to light speed and the stars just blurred and u ended up in another galaxy. Well, I equate that to the way it felt. Seriously.

Side note to all of this, is anyone in here in So Flo? I'm in Jupiter and really don't know anyone in the car community. Been trying to find some people but don't really know anyone into cars here.
Happened to find this completely at random, but I live in Jupiter as well. Not too much into the car scene and just enjoy driving my vehicles, which this time of year is going to start to suck. I am more so looking to get into using my wife's raptor for a little more fun though. And obviously pull my trailer and meth lab. @Litos

IMG_20190602_084240.jpg

Happened to find this completely at random, but I live in Jupiter as well. Not too much into the car scene and just enjoy driving my vehicles, which this time of year is going to start to suck. I am more so looking to get into using my wife's raptor for a little more fun though. And obviously pull my trailer and meth lab. @Litos

View attachment 673130
Just now seeing this like a month late. I'll have to keep an eye out for you. Love those Raptors, my wife wanted me to get one before I got my Jaguar. I absolutely love it down here in Jupiter.

1990 Mazda Eunos Cosmo! Triple rotor, twin turbo. Picked this up in Houston for my client! Kick ass car to drive!!View attachment 680733View attachment 680734

Holy Gran Turismo 1-2 days.

Been watching one channel on YT where this dude was bidding on auction cars. Just crazy how so many JDM cars some of us wish we had, are just sitting there. 180SX's Chaser's, Altezza's, a mess of FD's just waiting to get scooped up by US importers once the 25 year mark passes.

Then again I heard some what we probably consider junk here is sought over there.

Back