• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Are You Driving ?

I do like the A4. How's the acceleration? I haven't driven an A4 in about ten years.
So I’ve had 2.0Ts before. this is a 2.0T with a mild hybrid tech which supposedly aids power when needed. Audi/VW always underrate their outputs and I believe this is as well. They offer two versions For 21MY the A40 and A45. The A40 has 201hp 236tq where the A45 has 261hp 273tq. 0-60 say 5.2s but car magazines show 4.8s. Mine is an A45 version

it’s got some pep that’s for sure! Launches hard if need be from a light. Mine has the sport suspension (electronic active dampers) lower ride height. Handles absolutely amazing.

So I’ve had 2.0Ts before. this is a 2.0T with a mild hybrid tech which supposedly aids power when needed. Audi/VW always underrate their outputs and I believe this is as well. They offer two versions For 21MY the A40 and A45. The A40 has 201hp 236tq where the A45 has 261hp 273tq. 0-60 say 5.2s but car magazines show 4.8s. Mine is an A45 version

it’s got some pep that’s for sure! Launches hard if need be from a light. Mine has the sport suspension (electronic active dampers) lower ride height. Handles absolutely amazing.
Awesome, thanks! I'm in the market and it sounds like the A4 will be on my list. What do you mean it's a mild hybrid tech?

12V Mild Hybrid System. Audi has once again boosted power output while reducing fuel consumption and increasing speed. The 12V Mild Hybrid System can recover energy under braking or coasting and a lithium-ion battery powers auxiliaries when coasting with the combustion engine shut off. Paired with the 2.0 TFSI 45 engine, the 12-volt belt alternator starter system provides 13 additional horsepower. This efficiency system debuts in North America for 2021 in the Audi A4, A5 and Q5.

12V Mild Hybrid System. Audi has once again boosted power output while reducing fuel consumption and increasing speed. The 12V Mild Hybrid System can recover energy under braking or coasting and a lithium-ion battery powers auxiliaries when coasting with the combustion engine shut off. Paired with the 2.0 TFSI 45 engine, the 12-volt belt alternator starter system provides 13 additional horsepower. This efficiency system debuts in North America for 2021 in the Audi A4, A5 and Q5.
Thanks! I don't recall reading anything about this in any of the car blogs I follow.

Previous 5 series had started to play up, so got a new one.
885EEC8D-D9BA-49CA-87C5-34357C453FB0.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back