• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What else besides Oakley collecting?

I"ve been getting into metal crafting. Just finished my first piece and I'm real big into Marvel so here we go. Made from 19 gauge steel

Screenshot_20161207-103531.png

Screenshot_20161207-103543.png

Yea I've put it on a couple of times, but it weighs 12.5 lbs which doesn't seem like much until your neck is doing all the work. I even put a little fan in the chin to keep it cool on the inside,
I reckon that's the coolest thing I've seen all year. If you ever decide to sell, please pm me first!!! My brother-in-law is mad about Ironman!!!

I reckon that's the coolest thing I've seen all year. If you ever decide to sell, please pm me first!!! My brother-in-law is mad about Ironman!!!
I would be willing to give it up for an oakley Ap vest or Balacavla mask with another throw in if someone might be interested.Those items are so hard to find, but then again can't find this anywhere. I'd like to grow my collection or make an offer

I would be willing to give it up for an oakley Ap vest or Balacavla mask with another throw in if someone might be interested.Those items are so hard to find, but then again can't find this anywhere. I'd like to grow my collection or make an offer
@OakleyFrankFMJ can you help me out here so I can get my ironman custom mask?

Latest Posts

Back