• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

❤️ Reunited, once again, with the G40 Photo Shadow Camo Straight Jacket!!!
3DA32CF2-594A-49D7-8D04-F27DDFEB4317.jpeg
2EF25122-BB33-4AE0-B95F-7008FF7A03D6.jpeg

On a side note, I’m down to 205, shooting for 199, then 175. I have worked so hard on getting my sh*t together.

Just wanna say that the main reason for my prolonged absence was really to focus on mental AND physical health. I’m in a much better position and I truly feel the need to smile now. A genuine smile! I know there’s not a lot of y’all left from the 2011 era of OF, and there’s a lot of newer members too, I want to say thank y’all for being fellow, kind/compassionate human beings. I wouldn’t be where I am, or know so much about not just Oakley, but a multitude of things. And I also want to thank all the moderators who keep this place a welcoming and accepting forum platform.

❤️ Reunited, once again, with the G40 Photo Shadow Camo Straight Jacket!!! View attachment 974515View attachment 974514
On a side note, I’m down to 205, shooting for 199, then 175. I have worked so hard on getting my sh*t together.

Just wanna say that the main reason for my prolonged absence was really to focus on mental AND physical health. I’m in a much better position and I truly feel the need to smile now. A genuine smile! I know there’s not a lot of y’all left from the 2011 era of OF, and there’s a lot of newer members too, I want to say thank y’all for being fellow, kind/compassionate human beings. I wouldn’t be where I am, or know so much about not just Oakley, but a multitude of things. And I also want to thank all the moderators who keep this place a welcoming and accepting forum platform.
So glad things are going well! I started the year at 230, made it down to about 195, currently around 200 but shooting for whatever feels and looks good. We need to have a MO AR KS OK corner get together sometime!

So glad things are going well! I started the year at 230, made it down to about 195, currently around 200 but shooting for whatever feels and looks good. We need to have a MO AR KS OK corner get together sometime!
Thank you so much! Congratulations! That is amazing! And yes, If you feel good, then that’s it!
As far as the get together goes, I’m down! It would definitely be great to get a group of us together!

Back