• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

IMG_1484.jpeg

These are from 2002 if I'm not mistaken. I don't have the box for these but I do have the same ones in the same color with blue flames and ice iridium lenses, as well as the black flames with orange flames and Ruby iridium polarized lenses, both in the original boxes.

These are from 2002 if I'm not mistaken. I don't have the box for these but I do have the same ones in the same color with blue flames and ice iridium lenses, as well as the black flames with orange flames and Ruby iridium polarized lenses, both in the original boxes.
Right, but its not a Gen I Straight Jacket is what he is saying. The box should say New Straight Jacket on it as well.

An exceedingly rare photo of SpecialAdvisor in the wild without a cover 🚫🧢

Valve 1.0 Lopaka Mk. 1s getting a lot of love this trip. Had more grey and black in the uniform than usual. A great man once told me, “Event chooses the shirt. The shirt chooses the hat. The hat chooses the pair of sunglasses. I had no say in the matter.”

PSA: Never look at the sun unless it’s thru Valve 1.0 translucent lugs 👽🤙

IMG_2640.jpeg

IMG_2643.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back