• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Grind my gears?.....People that advertise items as mint or like new condition and they turn out to be in an obviously used condition. I'm not a violent person by nature, but it sure makes me want to go Pantera F-ing Hostile on people.

Hmmmmmm stuff like that happens bro

Grind my gears?.....People that advertise items as mint or like new condition and they turn out to be in an obviously used condition. I'm not a violent person by nature, but it sure makes me want to go Pantera F-ing Hostile on people.

Good song! Lol And yeah, that sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying sales tax on the pre-coupon price of an item... whether it is at the grocery store or at the electronics shop. I was mad when I was told that I'd have to pay the ~$64 in sales tax for my new phone (I was expecting $50) DAMN. The phone was discounted at Best Buy... grrrrr

Paying sales tax on the pre-coupon price of an item... whether it is at the grocery store or at the electronics shop. I was mad when I was told that I'd have to pay the ~$64 in sales tax for my new phone (I was expecting $50) DAMN. The phone was discounted at Best Buy... grrrrr

Speaking of Best Buy those MF's have no shame in signing you up for their promo e-mails. Literally hands hovering over the touch screen. Luckily e-mail nowadays knows how to filter things out, but what a f***ing loser.

Speaking of Best Buy those MF's have no shame in signing you up for their promo e-mails. Literally hands hovering over the touch screen. Luckily e-mail nowadays knows how to filter things out, but what a f***ing loser.
Even more than usual.

Sent from Q's S8+

Latest Posts

Back