• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

And Trump continues to spew unfiltered comments through his pea brain. Thanks bro, you lack of trust and confidence is clear as day ;)

Add me to the LONG list of members you piss off because you have no insight or self-reflection
I actually saw nothing wrong with @"TRUMP" comment in your sale thread.....did I mis-read it? You shutting down your thread with no reply makes it look like you where being shady about what you are selling.

Now that @EUPHORIIICK has decided to start some ****, id like to share a story about him that ive only shared in private......

About 2 years ago he bought something off me on ebay. Several weeks after he recieved it he decided he didnt like it and wanted to return it. I disputed his return so he intentionally scratched the lenses and took pics so ebay would side with him. So he got a refund.

Than he put a pair of glasses in the box that weren't the MDs he bought from me and sent it back. So i got ****ed out of the money and the item.

Now he didnt know that was me on ebay. So now he lowballs me several times on items that i have listed here and i continually deny his lowball offers since shipping to Canada is so expensive.

So now his feelings ate hurt because ive pointed out that he is trying to sell a pair as "complete" when that pair never even came with a box.

All i have to say Rick, is youre welcome for teaching you everything i have. Good day

Now that @EUPHORIIICK has decided to start some ****, id like to share a story about him that ive only shared in private......

About 2 years ago he bought something off me on ebay. Several weeks after he recieved it he decided he didnt like it and wanted to return it. I disputed his return so he intentionally scratched the lenses and took pics so ebay would side with him. So he got a refund.

Than he put a pair of glasses in the box that weren't the MDs he bought from me and sent it back. So i got ****ed out of the money and the item.

Now he didnt know that was me on ebay. So now he lowballs me several times on items that i have listed here and i continually deny his lowball offers since shipping to Canada is so expensive.

So now his feelings ate hurt because ive pointed out that he is trying to sell a pair as "complete" when that pair never even came with a box.

All i have to say Rick, is youre welcome for teaching you everything i have. Good day

Wowza, Trump the thing with accusations like this is that you need proof. You acting a lot like a woman saying I raped you when I did not. lmfao. I have a stellar ebay account and if you could tell me the name of my ebay account and the feedback for our supposed transaction I would love to see it. Since youre going to come on here and act like a SJW and appeal to public opinion and slander me because you cannot debate or respect people. Lets see your proof??? You can use Toolhaus.org to confirm this event too. Were you picked on alot in school? Father issues? Enmeshed with your mother? Why are you lacking social grace?

Wowza, Trump the thing with accusations like this is that you need proof. You acting a lot like a woman saying I raped you when I did not. lmfao. I have a stellar ebay account and if you could tell me the name of my ebay account and the feedback for our supposed transaction I would love to see it. Since youre going to come on here and act like a SJW and appeal to public opinion and slander me because you cannot debate or respect people. Lets see your proof??? You can use Toolhaus.org to confirm this event too.

This should be good. @"TRUMP" does seem to have a good track record with producing valid proof when he makes wood accusations.

He might act like a tool sometimes. But he does have the greater good of the forum family in mind. He is definitely not self first. He might not be the most cuddly guy. But he stands up for anyone who needs it.

This should be good. @"TRUMP" does seem to have a good track record with producing valid proof when he makes wood accusations.

He might act like a tool sometimes. But he does have the greater good of the forum family in mind. He is definitely not self first. He might not be the most cuddly guy. But he stands up for anyone who needs it.
Bromance kinda guy?

Nope i deleted the account because this douschebag left me negative feedback on top of all of it and it was the only time i had negative feedback left for me.

Than i started a new one under the name Kbflo50 and you can verify that it was started in 2016. 2 years ago. As ive already stated was the proper timeline with my run in with rick

I have gone through my ebay account and there is nothing that comes close to Trumps tumped up accusations. What is your old ebay handle Trump? Any my account name??

Back