• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Fuqing participation awards. Why the hell does there need to be a ceremony, dinner, etc. when a kid graduates from 8th grade. They haven't done sh!t. They just ran out of room for them at that school and now it is time to move on. We don't need awards, a banquet, a dance and a video show because they made it through the damn 8th grade. Get your friggin report card and move the F along.

As my 7th grade wood shop teacher told me... “you jack-wagons get ceremonies for everything because we think you will never amount to anything. You will either end up in jail or pregnant so you need these little Achievements to make you feel a little better about yourself.” I thought he was an ******* back then but now that I kind of grown up and have kids, it all makes sense.

Fuqing participation awards. Why the hell does there need to be a ceremony, dinner, etc. when a kid graduates from 8th grade. They haven't done sh!t. They just ran out of room for them at that school and now it is time to move on. We don't need awards, a banquet, a dance and a video show because they made it through the damn 8th grade. Get your friggin report card and move the F along.

“Participation. Awards” my sons school has asked i stay away from the schools sports day after i expressed concerns after my son who didn’t even try was being awarded the same medal as the kid who won .

Latest Posts

Back