• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

woody and buzz 18012020135349.jpg

I got him ignored so have no idea. I just see people’s responses...
Which is by far the majority of the supposed 'off topic' discussion! But, in my opinion, this is the perfect place. Their gears are being grinded to dust by this random dude having a different opinion. They sound a lot like the "tolerant left." That mildly grinds my gears 😉

Which is by far the majority of the supposed 'off topic' discussion! But, in my opinion, this is the perfect place. Their gears are being grinded to dust by this random dude having a different opinion. They sound a lot like the "tolerant left." That mildly grinds my gears 😉
His Anti American rhetoric is what grinded here. Then I ignored and now im happy again. I do see all the responses so I know he's still at it. and the chubby moderators seem to be ok with it

He’s allowed to spew all the opinions from his mouth that he wants. Nobody is stopping him. I am equally allowed to point out how moronic the opinions he’s expressing sound.

It really doesn’t matter. Everyone is blocking him so he can soon enjoy his own little echo chamber

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back