• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

If it weren’t for visits to Finland where there was little else on offer, you could count the number of cups of coffee I’ve drunk on one hand. As it is, two hands will suffice.

Horrible bitter muck. 🤢
That's why I drink cookies, brownie, cake, etc. flavored bitter muck, with a good portion of Italian sweet cream creamer and sweetener. The cold stuff is actually very tasty but loaded with carbs.

For the past thirty+ years at work, I drank whatever was in the coffee pot....and was thankful to grab a cup between alarms.
At home, I my addiction was, and still is 90% Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, or Sidamo.
Away from home, I navigate between Espresso bars (I've a long hill to beat up on the return ride).
:cool:
NOT finding any decent coffee, now THAT GMGs.

Metallica was was once a great metal band, now they dont even try to write good music its all trash. All they care about is money and suing people ffs.

Metallica was was once a great metal band, now they dont even try to write good music its all trash. All they care about is money and suing people ffs.
Ah. I never was into rock to notice.

Thanks for the explanation. I knew they were iconic, just had no idea what would trigger your post.

Back