• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I’m getting frustrated at the people who place bids, or offers, I accept them - then they don’t want to pay.

Two just last week. One person wrote to say they found something else, so please cancel.
The other just never answers.....and no impact or ramifications.

I can’t leave negative feedback, because we didn’t complete a transaction.
Open a disputed with EBay? In several weeks you will get your selling fee’s refunded, nothing more.

I'm on the opposite end of that right now. Found a good deal, did the Buy it now. But I can't pay for it because the seller didn't include a shipping cost. So I have been trying to contact the seller the last 2 days and no response. I want to pay, I've been trying to pay... Yet the seller is AWOL to fix that last little detail.

I'm on the opposite end of that right now. Found a good deal, did the Buy it now. But I can't pay for it because the seller didn't include a shipping cost. So I have been trying to contact the seller the last 2 days and no response. I want to pay, I've been trying to pay... Yet the seller is AWOL to fix that last little detail.

What did you buy?

I don’t care if you wear a helmet or not but seeing someone riding with a surgical mask and no helmet at 65 mph? Ugh.
PicsArt_05-21-06.05.16.jpg

Back