• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

****ty pictures and lies about condition, in Buy, Sell, Trade forum.

Also, sellers that don't communicate and take longer than necessary to ship, then blame it on being extremely busy with work. Even though, in the same time, they can post close to 100 times, including selfies and family pictures.

That's how my last 2 purchases here have went and that grinds my gears.

****ty pictures and lies about condition, in Buy, Sell, Trade forum.

Also, sellers that don't communicate and take longer than necessary to ship, then blame it on being extremely busy with work. Even though, in the same time, they can post close to 100 times, including selfies and family pictures.

That's how my last 2 purchases here have went and that grinds my gears.
For sure!

Also, sellers that don't communicate and take longer than necessary to ship, then blame it on being extremely busy with work.
I won't even bother looking at a for sale thread if the pictures are ugly, dark, and that do not even show an accurate description of the FKN color of the frame...

And yes, unresponsive people (or people who are nonchalant about a sale) are immediately filed under my personal "probably a scam, don't ever buy" folder 😆😆😆

I stay too damn guarded on this forum, and rightfully so...

I won't even bother looking at a for sale thread if the pictures are ugly, dark, and that do not even show an accurate description of the FKN color of the frame...

And yes, unresponsive people (or people who are nonchalant about a sale) are immediately filed under my personal "probably a scam, don't ever buy" folder 😆😆😆

I stay too damn guarded on this forum, and rightfully so...

Unfortunately, they're regulars.

Watching cowardly twofaced people talk crazy trash on folks in private chats, texts, and on social media, then turn around and act all chummy with them here on the forum

#scum

Back