• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I know some upper level business people who still hit reply all and sometimes it can be funny.
That reminded me of a funny story from when i worked for a US based company, the newly hired recepcionist did just that whith one of those chains that says that if dont send it to all your contacts in less than 3 seconds you will have the Apocallypse descend on you :D the email reached Headquartes on KC and Fullerton, this company had a strict policy that the email assigned to you should be only used for bussines related maters, poor girl and as pretty as she was didnt last a week on his job :D

That reminded me of a funny story from when i worked for a US based company, the newly hired recepcionist did just that whith one of those chains that says that if dont send it to all your contacts in less than 3 seconds you will have the Apocallypse descend on you :D the email reached Headquartes on KC and Fullerton, this company had a strict policy that the email assigned to you should be only used for bussines related maters, poor girl and as pretty as she was didnt last a week on his job :D
That's funny!

I think it's both. I have it on my personal and district email.
I just checked and it's there on my personal account. Mostly I use Microsoft Outlook and not a browser so that's probably how I missed it.

Falling Leaves
7004BD8D-D484-49B1-8670-C8D4C7AC757B.jpeg

Back