• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

Check out assistants who start putting stuff through before you finish unloading your trolley. It’s not more efficient, you’re just going to have to wait for me to pack you know.

I like this thread so I'm going to jump in!

The way most people drive; too slow in left lane, too fast in right lane. Cutting in front of me (which is hella risky), just driving in the city is horrible.

Bosses who can not give clear direction. Sure they can micromanage, but they have no vision and tell you to do something, then change their mind, or redesign it after you completed the entire project. They should be held to a higher standard.

TV/Hollywood/the Media. I've been on a sobriety/fitness quest the past couple of weeks and sure hot women in tights are everywhere, but I don't think I've seen a bad guy on TV since the A-Team, and they were always 'the bad guys apprentices/lackeys'. Even George Costanza was kind of a fool on Seinfeld. We made great strides with including people of all races and creeds, but now the rule is they have to be attractive.

When i put something somewhere, and my wife moves it. This happens to me daily, I feel like I'm always misplacing things. I think its a form of gaslighting.

I don't get the fake tan thing.

0eba3b7cd6b6d682099564018dcc9287.jpg

Using contactless payment and then being forced to touch the POS machine anyway because I have to enter my PIN on the keypad

Using contactless payment and then being forced to touch the POS machine anyway because I have to enter my PIN on the keypad

Same thing here when the sum is over a certain amount...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back