• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Really Grinds Your Gears?

I will say, he prob could’ve taken care of it at night. Takes maybe 10 min to print and package everything 🤷🏻‍♂️. I don’t know what he’s going through though, so I can only suggest, not make demands
Bro! Thank you. That's all you had to do. Why it took two days, and you insulting me countless times.....🤷🏻‍♂️

I will give you 100% props for posting that. Mad respect.

The scenario that played out here about this specific situation is what has plagued this forum for years.

Friends of the accused rushed to defend before hearing out the facts. That can't be the way that a community polices itself! I know I'm unpopular, but I wasn't wrong in my questioning the seller's responsibility. Rather than being reasonable and listening to the message, too many chose to attack the messenger. That shouldn't be condoned, nor encouraged!

I think we can do better. I say that because the ones that can't, have me blocked and won't see this anyway. Let's do better! I'm not making any promises about hurting feelings though, I'm always going to be honest. I can probably throttle in down a bit at times though. Even Boogeymen can be reasonable 😉

the lead actor on days of our lives OF edition should get an emmy award :drinks:
You lookin in the mirror? You always show up to post incoherent nonsense about me, from behind your block. You're not brave. You're not courageous. You're not witty. You look desperate. You look obsessive. You look pathetic.

Matter of fact @Lexkempo I even offered today to stfu and move on, if those insulting me and antagonizing me could simply articulate how i was wrong to question the seller's responsibility in this specific scenario. They couldn't. They didn't. They continued to be adversarial. It's ok if you blame me though, Boogeymen dont concern themselves with matters as trivial as blame...haha
It takes two to tango man... you keep feeling ‘attacked’ and ‘feel’ that you must ‘respond’ that you’re just fanning the flames and continuing trying to ‘prove your point’.

None of this would/should/could have ever spun out of control had you let the two parties involved hash it out their way...

TBH no one cares about what YOU think is ‘moral’ or ‘right’ when it comes to sellers ethics.

You’re not the Forum Police, you're not a moral compass or a political pundit, you’re not even a Boogieman ... you’re just a random guy who starts trouble, who get bullied by others ( myself probably included in that ) and cries foul after the fact.

Being a ‘Christian’ you should be fairly well versed in the Golden Rule and other Christ like behaviours like ‘Don’t be a d!ck to others’ and turn the other cheek ?... give it a shot sometime 👍

I just lost 10 minutes of my life catching up on this thread. Fml. Litos is right. Just block the damn dude. He doesn't bring anything positive.
Block doesn’t work...Tapatalk allows access. I’m unblocking so I can at least see all of the conversation. At one point, I swear @Zax was arguing with himself. And, I’ve dealt with him enough to know he’s not senile...😁
I will say, it seems as if a certain someone has taken over as the forum instigator...

Block doesn’t work...Tapatalk allows access. I’m unblocking so I can at least see all of the conversation. At one point, I swear @Zax was arguing with himself. And, I’ve dealt with him enough to know he’s not senile...😁
I will say, it seems as if a certain someone has taken over as the forum instigator...
And there's another one.....

🤣🤣🤣

Had the seller in this situation been someone outside the clique, this would have went down very differently! We've all seen how this forum works. If you're in the clique, you're protected, defended, harbored, and assisted....no matter what you do!

Y'all have rather succinctly proven this to be true by your actions right here on this thread, once again!

The saddest about this whole fiasco is that members couldn't be bothered to simply listen to @LBlack14 grievance without jumping to conclusions about the situation merely because of who the seller was. Then once actual proof was provided that verified @LBlack14 story, no apologies from those that questioned his integrity at the onset. That's what is tragic! That a member here couldn't voice a legitimate grievance without being attacked.

Back