• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would u keep and sell??

Man, tough decision with all that nice stuff. About have to keep the matching R1. Then I'd pick my favorite wear pairs and send the badman to @Litos

I have a Romeo 2 box and a Romeo coin. Would be interested in selling if anyone needs them.

View attachment 575622 View attachment 575623 View attachment 575624 View attachment 575625 View attachment 575626 View attachment 575627 View attachment 575628 View attachment 575629 View attachment 575630 View attachment 575631 View attachment 575632 View attachment 575633 View attachment 575634 View attachment 575635 View attachment 575636 Right gentlemen I’ve sold off part of my collection as I had a baby daughter on the way and a house extension to pay for now I’m thinning it down one last time. Below are what I have left and I’m going to narrow this down to 5-6 and sell the rest. What would you keep and sell?
Romeo - XM 1st gen with matching box and coin
Romeo - plasma 2nd gen with aftermarket lenses
XX - 24k 1st gen
XX - XM 4th gen
Juliet - carbon 4th gen, black iridium lenses
Juliet - titanium 1st gen, gold iridium lenses
Juliet - Ti02 1st gen, VR28 lenses
Juliet - polished 4th gen, fire polarised lenses
Juliet - plasma 2nd gen, fire iridium lenses
Juliet - XM (x-man finish) ruby iridium lenses
Juliet - copper (custom) bronze iridium lenses
Badman Ferrari
Inmate polarised
Holbrook violet lenses

This is what I’m thinking if a sell the Romeos they will bring in the most money also I wear all my glasses at some point so would like to keep one that will wear better than the others ie sell the XX 24k as the coating may start to rub off as like the Juliet coppers is this correct?
Think I’m going to keep (a few of u may think I’m nuts) XX xmetal, Inmates, Holbrooks, Badman and a Juliet titanium (love looking through the gold iridium lenses) and maybe 1 more. Cheers for any feedback good or bad!! Lol
If I were you, I’d keep the 2 romeos, and 2 xx and the copper juliet. The rest I’d sell. If you want to get rid of one other, sell the plasma r1 and keep whatever extra juliet you like. The plasma has aftermarket lenses anyhow.

All these people telling you to keep the Romeos are totally wrong. They are such a horrible pair to wear, so finicky with all that "put on like goggles BS" and the "OMG spider cracks b/c I just looked at them BS". I can "dispose" of them properly for you if you'd like....

Just kidding, keep the R1s man. My favorite pair of all Oakleys. Like was said above, keep the harder to find things, or the ones you like to wear the most. Either way, don't sell something you'd regret.

Juliet Copper, Xmetal, Plasma
XX Xmetal and 24K

Of course that's my choice from "your" collection......if you had to ask me from mine I would go with 2-3 Juliet/XX's and 3-4 O-matter frames. Just going over it in my head I'm starting to get a headache.

Making a decision on someone else's collection is easy, on your own would be much more difficult. As time goes on pair I don't wear I usually find a new home for anyway.

Juliet Copper, Xmetal, Plasma
XX Xmetal and 24K

Of course that's my choice from "your" collection......if you had to ask me from mine I would go with 2-3 Juliet/XX's and 3-4 O-matter frames. Just going over it in my head I'm starting to get a headache.

Making a decision on someone else's collection is easy, on your own would be much more difficult. As time goes on pair I don't wear I usually find a new home for anyway.
Yeah it’s been a bit of a nightmare trying to pick from my own collection :headbang: