• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's it worth?

Yes it is a legit coin. I have seen it in person and one of the O Review guys who specializes in rarities has it too. Very cool coin that was given at the event that launched the X-metals. The tie to the X-metals is what brings the value up. It will probably bring in as much as the SI Elite coin, so about $400 to a motivated X-metal collector.

Yes it is a legit coin. I have seen it in person and one of the O Review guys who specializes in rarities has it too. Very cool coin that was given at the event that launched the X-metals. The tie to the X-metals is what brings the value up. It will probably bring in as much as the SI Elite coin, so about $400 to a motivated X-metal collector.
Thanks for the info. Yeah value depends on the buyer. So sky is the limit!

Don't plan to sell. Just curious on value. I'm not a coin collector I like displays, vintage eyewear and xmetals. If I ever let it go it would probly be for a trade.

I now know there was only about 350 of these coin that were given out. They were only given out at one event 1996. The event was to announce the releasing of the xmetals line.

image.png

Latest Posts

Back