• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's Your Favorite Iridium?

think I posted on this Gold, Black, Ice, jade , +red but I have to add the discontinued(for Flaks anyway) G20 Black Iridium. Oakley warranty had 4 pair left XLJ I bought 2 Yesterday it was overcast when I left Sunny on way home and they were effective in both conditions Yes they are probably about same as VR28 Black but unique and light black mirror doesn't make them look girly pink like the photoshopping did on site..I have a Matte Black and polished Black pair with one pair of lenses I am preserving til needed I'd also throw Slate in there Least favorite Violet and Fire

I'm in Florida so I love the Gold Iridium, but to answer the question the Titanium Iridium is my favorite lens hands down.

I own a hellova lot of Fire Iridium for some odd reason - As someone else said they are loud - I think that's what I love about em.

anyone know if Oakley makes a lens that is like a Titanium Iridium for Radars...

looking for those real shiny and douchey lenses that you see on those aviators that literally looks like a mirror.....

I got a 25% discount on some replacement lenses through the vault, but I can't figure out which ones I want :(

I don't trust their site very much when it comes to "depicting the correct color" for each lens...

anyone know if Oakley makes a lens that is like a Titanium Iridium for Radars...

looking for those real shiny and douchey lenses that you see on those aviators that literally looks like a mirror.....

I got a 25% discount on some replacement lenses through the vault, but I can't figure out which ones I want :(

I don't trust their site very much when it comes to "depicting the correct color" for each lens...

Chrome. Don't know if you can get them for Radars.

ok, here's another question.

I got some custom etched Positive Red Iridium lenses, but I was unhappy with the way they're depicted on Oakley website, since they're predominantly purple with very little red (seems to be the norm around here).

how are the OO Red Iridium Polarized compared to the standard Positive Red Iridium ??

are the Red Polarized lenses really that much more red !?!?

because if they are, I think I've found my 5th lens for my collection.....

ok, here's another question.

I got some custom etched Positive Red Iridium lenses, but I was unhappy with the way they're depicted on Oakley website, since they're predominantly purple with very little red (seems to be the norm around here).

how are the OO Red Iridium Polarized compared to the standard Positive Red Iridium ??

are the Red Polarized lenses really that much more red !?!?

because if they are, I think I've found my 5th lens for my collection.....

I just ordered some of these. They're by Linegear. Definitely red!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402629281.456153.jpg

I just ordered some of these. They're by Linegear. Definitely red!

those look sick, my friend.....

BUT, LineGear doesn't manufacture or distribute Radar Lenses (shields) :(

if someone can confirm if their 00 Red Iridium Polarized are as red as yours above, i'll be more convinced that I need them in my life :)

The 00 Red Iridium are definitely not that red. The 00 red and positive red are similar but one does have more blue in it. I always get confused on which is which.

Back