• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Whats your next pair?

Well....until a couple weeks ago I'd have said "nothing" but then suddenly a BNIB Goldbrook presented itself for $250 and a long sought after BNIB Scalpel White Chrome Ice Polarized popped up so I guess since I don't have those yet they're next. After those...I may try to reacquire a Rootbeer Tungsten Pit Boss II if one pops up at a killer price.

Was gonna get a pair of X-Squareds (Carbon with BI) from a guy on offer up. Had them listed for $75 obo. I was too late. But, it's all good. I got an amazing pair from a member and more than happy with what I got. If I get a pair soon I think it will be the (rumored, so I think) Metal Holbrook's being released next February. OR A pair of the Carbon Shifts with the sapphire iridium polarized.

Good question. I think I still have a quite a few on my list, and this is in no particular order and over no particular time span, but I think it's very achievable.

Ti Crosshairs
Ducati XS
Plasma R1
Jordan R1
Mars Crater
24K Juliet
OTT
Always need another C6

Speaking aside from the Crosshairs, after these treasured pieces, I think I'll be pretty well set.

Back