• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What's your worst pair?

My old M-Frames...these poor things have been to hell and back. The lenses are all scratched, the frames are almost worn out and the arms are falling off, but they are still holding together....

IMG_0519.jpg

Wow. None of my frames are in that kind of condition. The worst pair i have right now are my Retina Burn Jawbone lenses, which can be easily fixed.
well aren't you lucky! lol. I hope you start dropping some of yours now! no..thats mean to wish upon someone...

funny enough, seeing your M-Frames beat up like that almost gives them that kicked serious T-600 ass and survived to tell about it.
terminator-oakley.jpg

I'd have to say anything matte black is in the bad books. As soon as I take them off oil residue from hair is all along the arms of the frames, this is much less noticeable and easier to clean on polished frames
my one issue with matte black frames...tho i do love the look of the matte finish. Polished frames are prone to swirl marks...its always something.

my one issue with matte black frames...tho i do love the look of the matte finish. Polished frames are prone to swirl marks...its always something.

yup both ways you're stuffed. a really good beater frame color is rootbeer actually. hides flaws really well, doesnt need constant wiping down, and its a decent stand-out color. i love my beater halfJ XLJ with gold iridium.. although i wish the lenses didnt have that ding in it

My wost ones are my gun metal / emerald Splice. The iridium coating has started to come off one of the lenses slightly (AGAIN) & also the goating on the gun metal around the screw at the top of the orbit has come away slightly too. But these hold a special place in my heart & so I would never get rid of them.

Honestly, I'd say 99% of mine are all in mint condition. I guess I'd have to go with a pair of Batwolf I have that has a few minor scratches on the ice lenses. That's about it.

I agree with BAPD... All the ones I still have are 99-100%. I sold all the ones I didn't wear etc and have got 24 left in rotation. I think with being a RX girl thru the week, my O's don't get out as much as other peoples' so they don't get marked.
:smile: