• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Where to find Casters for Spine case?

77RRad

Oakley Expert
Las Vegas
As per title...
Where can one get the dimensions or a picture of what the casters can be bought for a spine double wide display case. without me having to empty it and lay it down to look what I need?
Thanks
Ron

Hey Ron!
Did your spine come with casters and one or more broke? Or do you have one like mine with the adjustable feet? I've never seen one with casters, why I'm asking. If it's just the feet you should be able to take one and get a caster with the same thread dimensions somewhere I would think.

Mine did not come with casters. I have seen a few spines with casters. I am getting ready to tile the whole house and want to get the case on casters before I start so I can move it around and then leave it on the casters. did not want to take everything out so I can order casters then have to wait for them before I can toss everything back in it. Was hoping someone has some they had pics or or some to sell actually would be even best! I also don't know about adjustable feet or what not. I have room for mine where they sit so no need to adjust..
Thanks
Ron

Do these help buddy

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The pics @Spenc posted here are the feet I was talking about. The legs don't move, but the feet can be screwed in or out to level the case. Should be simple enough to replace with threaded casters buddy. Just make sure you get the "industrial" grade!
Wouldn't want to read about you coming home from work one day and seeing your case on the floor because a cheap caster broke! Yikes! :eek:

@77RRad

Ron thank you!! Just put this item in my Amazon cart so I can come back to them and check for different colors later. I like the orange..not too many people going to stand in front of the case with everything in it and pick out the caster color anyway!

Good legwork tracking these down, man!!

;)

Latest Posts

Back