• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakleys Do you Love Adding to Your Collection?

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
I love collecting all types of Oakley sunglasses, and especially rare stuff (like unreleased or limited release stuff). I also collect Oakley paraphernalia in general (except for watches and clothing) like cool stands, posters and the money clips etc.

But the stuff that I love collecting most are:-
1. Jawbones/New Racing Jackets - Love these because of the interchangeability, the fact that there are lots of rare designs to be collected and their versatility.
2. Older Subzeros - Just love the shape of these. They're getting rarer now because they die by being snapped in half, and their are no replacement lenses for these beauties.
3. X-metals (of course), but I'd specifically love to add more Mars/custom mars! I had a Jordan, but that got sold. Really regret that move.
4. Any of the Magnesium frames - Have magnesium switches and the ordinary Mag 4 - Just love the feel of these things. Wouldn't mind adding an M-frame or two to the collection!

What about you?

I realise this shouldn’t have to be spelt out....but please, be specific!!! I’m looking at you, @GRFMotorsports!!!!

Last edited:
1) Jackets of all kind and the Flak 2.0 - not sure why, but I love the sport pairs. Probably due to how they fit, and the ability to quickly swap lenses. Flak Jackets are probably one of my favorite frames.

2) Splice - just a really cool frame overall. Four in the collection so far, each with their own personality

3) Gascan’s - the limited edition pairs are like eye candy to me. Shame they stopped making these unique glasses (for everything)

* Scar - My signature frame. Now that my collection has been completed, I’m getting into customizing frames I can find on the cheap. I’ve got something very cool coming from Zach.

* Gascan - I’m really into customizing this frame too. Brian and Zach have done some beautiful work on these.

* Flak Jackets and Flak 2.0 - Love the ability to create some really unique color combos with the rubber kits and lenses, that are very easily swapped.

* Monster Dogs - @DeepWaterVortex has a “ Nuclear stockpile “ of amazing Dogs. I’m foolishly entering an arms race I cannot win and will end up bankrupting me :grin:

A select few, old O-Matter that I love. Oil-Rig 1st Gen, New Straight Jacket, Monster Dogs, Gas Cans and one Mag Four. That's all I can think of presently.........but no doubt I will remember some more after finishing writing this...............and the odd Eye-Jacket...........or two......

Last edited:
A select few, old O-Matter that I love. Oil-Rig 1st Gen, New Straight Jacket, Monster Dogs, Gas Cans and one Mag Four. That's all I can think of presently.........but no doubt I will remember some more after finishing writing this.

Paul, I’ve seen some of your amazing collection. However, I was not aware that you’re a Monster Dog aficionado.

Back