• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which would you rather have?...

What would you rather have?

• An Oakley produced 24k SAMPLE Juliet/XS with a 9/10 frame

• A CUSTOM 24k Juliet/XS with 10/10 frame

Results are only viewable after voting.
He gave me a very rough estimate because I don’t really know what the weight of an R1 in gold would weigh. I mentioned the weight of 46 grams that is the weight in X-Metal. Based on the price of gold at the time, he would charge roughly $40/gram. If u calculate an estimated weight at 50 grams of gold that’s roughly 2k plus labor. Idk. It’s a very rough estimate and I only asked one person. I’m sure I might get a better price if I look around.
If you get that, I must come to visit and try that on! Trying that on probably won't happen, but I need to see that in person. Lol

Sent from Q's S8+

He gave me a very rough estimate because I don’t really know what the weight of an R1 in gold would weigh. I mentioned the weight of 46 grams that is the weight in X-Metal. Based on the price of gold at the time, he would charge roughly $40/gram. If u calculate an estimated weight at 50 grams of gold that’s roughly 2k plus labor. Idk. It’s a very rough estimate and I only asked one person. I’m sure I might get a better price if I look around.
Kool..Let me know, I might be interested

If you get that, I must come to visit and try that on! Trying that on probably won't happen, but I need to see that in person. Lol

Sent from Q's S8+

Of course you can try it on.

Kool..Let me know, I might be interested

No problem. Just need a spare 2k. Lol. Still paying my attorney for my child custody. Maybe once that is done.