• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Who is the forum's Selfie-Droppin' Mastaaa?

It is about the selfie. Lucky for you its not spelling...lol But it's not about who posts the most, although you do have to post quite a few to be considered. Like many peoples collections on here it is about quality, not quantity. Anyone can post a ton of pics, ask Dave. Its about capturing the moment, expressive emotion and class. Right now... that's Q.

Well, QLR1 disposed the official SDM banner and that's why I was asking. May the best man win.
Whoever it is he will get a free banner for one year.

Well, QLR1 disposed the official SDM banner and that's why I was asking. May the best man win.
Whoever it is he will get a free banner for one year.
You were asking before I removed the banner. I only removed it a few days ago lol

I thought it was pretty self explanatory but..... When I look at a selfie posted by Q, most of the time I can tell exactly how his day is going or what mood he is in. Its the little things that you can't fake that makes the difference.
Well said and that's the point, we are not talking about glasses at all. The Mastaaa is a personality with character, aura is a MUST!!!

Back