• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Am A Shelf Whore...

can i ask a really stupid question for which i'm sure there is a damn good answer?

Why no Medusa.? and before you think i'm asking cause i want to sell mine. mine has already sold but i've never even dreamed of collections as comprehensive as yours but wheres the medusa

can i ask a really stupid question for which i'm sure there is a damn good answer?

Why no Medusa.? and before you think i'm asking cause i want to sell mine. mine has already sold but i've never even dreamed of collections as comprehensive as yours but wheres the medusa
Did you read this ENTIRE thread?

Sounds like a rhetorical question because if I did then I'd have the answer to your question, so in that case I might answer your question with a question whereby is the answer to my question contained within the preceding 25 pages of comments?
Only way to answer that question is.. Pg.23
Guys, as thisguy mentioned, FGG decided to go dark after RED. He hasn't posted in over a year, since Aug '13, and he hasn't even signed on since July. Admire his collection, certainly, but don't expect him to see your questions / comments anytime soon, if ever.

I never post but when I saw your collection. I had to say something that is unbelievable man you got more than Oakley vault stores. Hands down best I've seen

Back