• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Am A Shelf Whore...

Easily a collection that could intimidate people into giving up!! You must be among the top collectors without a doubt and the commitment and sustained work you would have put in to achieve that collection is truly remarkable. It would not hurt Oakley to produce a ltd, part coded signature piece for you as a mark of respect. I hail you as a senior monk within the Oakleysian Order.

Edit: didn't see the response...

Seriously though, great collection. Out of curiosity, which pair fits you the best, even if it may not be your favorite?

OMO my daily pair of Romeos fits me the best...

Easily a collection that could intimidate people into giving up!! You must be among the top collectors without a doubt and the commitment and sustained work you would have put in to achieve that collection is truly remarkable. It would not hurt Oakley to produce a ltd, part coded signature piece for you as a mark of respect. I hail you as a senior monk within the Oakleysian Order.

TY Sir RVF that's very kind of you... I would hate to intimidate anyone into giving up (unless they are pinching my Scores, lol) because I think its a great hobby and damn near every one I have met here and along my long road of collecting have been quality people that I am proud to know. If I were to give anyone here or in the collectors world any advice at all it would be to be patient, what you want will eventually become available... Believe me, I KNOW...

A few more shelf shots...

office050.jpg

office062.jpg

office064.jpg

office065.jpg

office069.jpg

office067.jpg

Latest Posts

Back