• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Why I Am A Shelf Whore...

That is extremely impressive. If I could have the X-Metal shelve and ALL of the GMT's, Jesus...

Fear Gear, man...... thanks so much for sharing your incredible and comprehensive collection.
You have a wonderful collection. So much about it I like, just incredible and broad.
I thought about shooting mine earlier for grins and then I saw your thread.
Why even bother... simply great my friend.
I'm stupified. :biggrin:

Fear Gear, man...... thanks so much for sharing your incredible and comprehensive collection.
You have a wonderful collection. So much about it I like, just incredible and broad.
I thought about shooting mine earlier for grins and then I saw your thread.
Why even bother... simply great my friend.
I'm stupified. :biggrin:

Thanks CG...
Just remember I was where you were one day with my collection, id love to see yours as I do every ones because while I have some I dont have all.... And its seeing those that you guys have that sometimes make me jealous, please post away... :)

...because while I have some I dont have all.... And its seeing those that you guys have that sometimes make me jealous, please post away... :)

You have more than you have not. I can't believe that I might have anything Oakley that you would be jealous of :rolleyes:

damn near every one I have met here and along my long road of collecting have been quality people that I am proud to know.
+100

That's a perspective that we share. When I look at something that I am fortuneate to be the custodian of, I associate it with the incredible person and the friendship that the transaction created. The ones that took the most effort- travel, patience, negotiating- are the ones that mean the most to me. The ones that I just bought and that my mailman Chris just brought to me just don't mean as much. But I still like 'em. :wink:

You have more than you have not. I can't believe that I might have anything Oakley that you would be jealous of :rolleyes:
The ones that took the most effort- travel, patience, negotiating- are the ones that mean the most to me.

Ohhh, believe me I see things all the time in many other members pictures that I would love to own, why do you think I buy so much here!!! lol

+1 on the ones that mean the most to me as well as I share that same sentiment

Latest Posts

Back